Friday, November 9, 2012

Waiting in Doha



We are currently in transit to India.  Unfortunately, our flight leaving Amman was delayed so we missed our flight to New Delhi and are currently sitting in the airport lounge in Doha Qatar.  We had to do some elbowing in line at the customer service desk to get re-booked on another flight, but we ended up getting upgraded to Business Class for the next leg of our journey, so I won’t complain.  The downside, we don’t leave until 1:25 a.m.  Oh well…

I haven’t done much blogging lately, for two reasons.  One, our internet situation has been horrible.  Two, we have been crazy busy trying to squeeze in everything we could in Israel and Jordan.  We got to Amman last night and I had plans to blog and catch up on things.  I did get a lot of reservation type stuff organized, but I didn’t even think about blogging.  I did get some very much needed sleep though! 

So, I will have to post again later to give details of Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Masada, the Dead Sea, Aqaba, Petra/Wadi Musa, and Amman.  We have really enjoyed the Holy Land and the Middle East and I can’t wait to post in more detail about it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment