Thursday, August 30, 2012

Time travel

We boarded our plane in LAX on Tuesday, August 28th at about 10:45 p.m.  After about 10 hours of travel we landed in Fiji at 5:30 a.m. on Thursday, August 30th.  Not only are we both farther south than either of us have ever been, we both experienced time travel for the very first time.  Never before have I had an entire weekday disappear from my life - it's quite bizarre.  Since starting this trip I have been noting on my iPhone calendar where we spend each night.  When it came time to fill in the entry for Wednesday, August 29th I wasn't sure what to write - so I simply wrote - Time Travel.

So, off we go to experience our first full day in Auckland, New Zealand on this beautiful Friday!  First stop the sky walk at the sky tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment