Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, we made it - we circumnavigated the globe. I've been meaning to post for over a week now.  Actually, I have at least three blog posts already started, but I thought that since its New Year's Eve I should write something a little more on point.

We returned from our trip stopping first in Dallas to see my family then heading on to Florida to spend some time with Charles' family.  I think it's fitting that we are ending this amazing year with our families. This year in many ways has revolved around families. We became our own family, surrounded by everyone who loves us in March of this year. We set out on an adventure together this summer, which allowed us to grow in our relationship and made me realize that traveling with your spouse and best friend alleviates a lot of homesickness.  We also learned the importance of family in cultures throughout the world, by interacting with families as we traveled.

As the end of 2012 draws near, I am grateful for the wonderful man I married, the life changing adventure we shared, and the family and friends that surround us. I am excited about what 2013 has to offer, and I can't wait to make more memories with the people I love.



Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment